Saturday, July 12, 2008

So Scared

I am excited to enter the arena of blogging, but I have no idea what I am doing. I see everyone else's darling blogs and wonder how I can make mine look less like dog chow, but its going to take some time.

Looking forward to learning how this goes~

3 comments:

Becky said...

you'll catch on quick . .

Though truly, I am excited to just hear what is going on with your life! I personally don't care if it looks like, how did you put it "dog chow"? So- have you guys moved yet? If so- how is Denver?

Danae said...

You didn't tell me you were starting a blog! Sheesh. I have to find out through Becky's blog... I can't wait to see how your life is going. We think of you often. I think Emma has decided she might marry Spencer when she gets bigger. Hope that's ok with you.

Tiffanie and Jeff Bodine said...

Woo hoo! Now I get to check out what you've been up to! You'll figure it out, it just takes a little while! I'm just happy to find out you're on blogspot! ((hugs))