
Kathryn cut her own hair two weeks ago with scissors. She took a chunk out of the very top so we went and cut all of it short. She is now our little pixie!

At first I hated it, but I am starting to like it. I am also comforted in the fact that hair grows and one day it will be long again. She likes the style and it fits her personality.
3 comments:
Drastic haircuts do take a little while to get used to. Emma cut at least 6 inches off when she was 3. And Elizabeth just cut a chunk off about a week ago. Just consider it a rite of passage. :o) Kathryn is cute with her new haircut.
You have fixed it really cute! Tate was talking about it the other day When he saw me trimming my bangs. Looks like you guys have a great time with all of your parties. Adele says she wants to go to your house again.
Mine cut their pony's hair but luckily not their own yet! We've had some close calls with that.
Post a Comment