Spencer and Kathryn sharing a chair. There are 3 other perfectly good chairs available, but they prefer to squish together and gnarl on each other. Typical lunch at our house.
Joseph is getting so big! What a cutie. I think that is terrific that Spencer and Kathryn can share a chair, that will most likely NEVER happen here, my kids sit too close together on our bench (made for squishing) and it is mayhem and hair pulling craziness!
We are so excited to see you guys soon! The kids ask me all the time when you are coming. My kids fight over the chair agents the wall, so the other day I pushed all three chairs to the back. Presto do more problem.
3 comments:
Joseph is getting so big! What a cutie. I think that is terrific that Spencer and Kathryn can share a chair, that will most likely NEVER happen here, my kids sit too close together on our bench (made for squishing) and it is mayhem and hair pulling craziness!
We are so excited to see you guys soon! The kids ask me all the time when you are coming. My kids fight over the chair agents the wall, so the other day I pushed all three chairs to the back. Presto do more problem.
I think that's adorable that they share a chair! Joseph looks so grown up in his chair...such cute kids!
Post a Comment