Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bear Lake

The kids and I drove from Denver to Grace and spent some time with Travis' family before the Williams' reunion. Friday we went to Bear Lake with Jenny and Janel and their kids. It was lots of fun. I hadn't been to Bear Lake since I was a child.
Kathryn finding seashells and putting them in the bottle for her "collection"
Cousin Adele
Tyler digging in the sand
Fearless floaters
Spencer in the mud. He had so much fun in the sand.
Our canopy. We tilted it to the side to make some shade when the sun started to set and all the kids thought it was time to leave.
Colton, Janel, and Harper at the Pizza place. The best story from the day was when the kids saw a snake (good sized one) crawl through the movie house entrance in Montpelier and into the vent. They went crazy about it. They told the lady taking tickets and talked about it the whole way home.

1 comment:

Janell said...

I love these pictures, gorgeous. It looks like such a fun time. love the titled canopy...good thinking.