Friday, October 22, 2010

Spencer 2010


Spencer's newest picture. Isn't he such a handsome guy?? His little smile cracks me up. He is so proud about the two teeth he has lost. The top front two are just ready to fall out any second. When he comes home from school Kathryn starts chanting "Crack it, crack it" because she wants us to jerk them out.
Spencer is such a happy little kid. I love his innocence and the joy he has for life. Right now he is still really excited about his piano lessons, reading like a maniac, and playing computer games.
He has the most beautiful chocolate colored eyes!

3 comments:

Danae said...

He's going to be toothless at that rate! :o) It's a great school picture. Emma's hasn't come home yet; I'm waiting with bated breath! It's so hard wondering if all my hard work getting the girls "beautified" stuck until it was time for the pictures. And then if they gave a nice smile...

Janell said...

He is totally handsome! I can't believe how much older he looks. He's growing up way too fast Nat!

James and Jessica Ford said...

hi Mr. Spencer! I think I might try to call your mom today? What do you think?