March Madness in Denver was WONDERFUL. My friend Sabrina, came and we went to the games Thursday and Saturday. (6 games total, almost 12 hours straight on the 1st day) It was so exciting to watch BYU play. We caught the Jimmer Fever!
BYU warming up
Sabrina and I in our matching BYU shirts. Go Cougs!!
JIMMERICA- Land of the three and home of the shaved
Sorry Wofford, you're about to be JIMMERIZED





4 comments:
Ryan watched the BYU game with a friend, and we thought of you there live in Denver.
I stole some of the signs you posted. Last night we went down to Ryan's school and decorated outside his principal's office. His principal is a BIG Gonzaga fan, so we had to rub it in that BYU won. :)
That is so cool that you got to be there for so many games. I am jealous! What a great time and to get to be with Sabrina too. Go BYU, Thursday can't come soon enough...yeah baby sweet 16!!!!
I was some of the BYU game. I had no idea you were there! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Her is blog that you BYU fans should check out before the game tonight.
http://www.ourbestbites.com/
Post a Comment