We had a WONDERFUL time at Great Wolf Lodge Waterpark. It was so much fun. The kids were little fish and spent almost 14 hours in the pool! There was something for everyone and we enjoyed the 84 degree indoor weather.
Spencer and Kathryn pumping water. Good thing it was already primed.
Exploring the lodge after story time.
Warming by the fireplace.
Grrr
Stopping to indulge a sweet tooth.
The bear and great wolf
In front of the clock tower. All the little animals sing and move and do a little show 4 times a day.
Spencer and Kathryn on the MagiQuest
Joey and Travis
Kathryn on the kiddie slides
Her favorite was the fast red slide.
Joseph loved the fountains. He would walk up to them and splash me and then back into the next fountain.
Spencer under the dump bucket. He LOVED it.
Totem pole
Kathryn in the kiddie splash pool
Pictures with Wiley and Violet after story time.
I felt bad the I didn't take more pictures in the waterpark. Spencer went down all 5 waterslides, but I never got a picture. There was also a lazy river we spent lots of time in and a family pool with basketball hoops and an obstacle course of "logs" to try and cross that both Spencer and Kathryn loved!
Check out Great Wolf Lodge's website at www.greatwolf.com. We HIGHLY recommend it.





















3 comments:
Looks like such a fun trip! I think my kids would be asleep with less than 14 hours of pool time. I'm amazed yours played so hard for so long. :)
What a adventurous looking place! I watched a Undercover Boss that was at a place like that. I thought it looked like a lot of fun. Nice to have a "summer vacation" in the winter.
so nice to see that you still are the life of a party and know how to make life fun! I miss having you around to help me do that! Your kids are so adventurous- I'm sure mine would love to play with them someday! Do you guys know where you'll be going next at all, or are you staying there for his next round? We move to Ohio in 2 months!
Post a Comment