We are so excited about our new house! We were so blessed to be able to find it and move in. The timing worked out perfectly!
The back of the house
More of the front
My favorite part-- the giant tub in the master bathroom!
Downstairs playroom for the kids
Family room-- still a work in progress
My new 4 bum kitchen. I can't believe how much room there is in it. I am almost too short for it though and have to have my stool handy.
View from upstairs to the main level.
More to come once we get all unpacked and my decorative juices get flowing (and funding) :)








4 comments:
Looks great! Welcome to the mid west again! We will have to get together.
Woohoo!!!!!
When can I come take a bath?
:)
Gorgeous home! I am insanely jealous of your bathtub! :)
This is an amazing house, it's perfect for you guys, I hope you make many, MANY happy memories in it!
Post a Comment