Monday, August 8, 2011

"Life" and the Best Mom Ever

Somewhere in the halls at Milton Bradly headquarters there is someone I'd like to put a joke hold on! Seriously, the game of LIFE is one of my most hated games. Everything about it is hard-- the little peg people that don't stay in the cars, the spinner that pops out everything you spin, having to "stop" at certain stop spaces, turns that last an eternity, fighting over how many PAY DAY spots you pasted. It really is just too much! However my kids LOVE it. Usually Travis plays with them (he has a twisted affinity for board games that take HOURS to play) but when Joseph was down for his nap I relented and we played. It actually went well. I was the banker and just the two kids had cars so it was easier and faster. Three cheers for the great mom!

2 comments:

Janel said...

My kids have been playing Life on my Mom IPad Touch. Its great no messy pieces and no fighting. I still don't play it with them though. Great job Natalie.

Danae said...

I find Life to be better than Candy Land. My eyes glaze over when I have to play that one.