Monday, September 19, 2011

Spencer's Baptism

Spencer all dressed and ready for his baptism

 Travis and Spencer before
 Our attempt at family pictures!
 The boys
 Our girl!




 We love our Grandma and Grandpa!

4 comments:

violyngirl said...

Yep. I love the whole family one (where you can see your WHOLE bodies...that sounds weird). I think you should put it in your family frame that currently doesn't have Joey in it. (Does that make sense?)

Eric & Gretchen said...

Spencer looks so grownup but you and Travis still look the same as when you got married. I thought we were only 6 hours from you, but Anna corrected me and we are 10, so we might all have to meet up in Navuoo sometime. That is about 6 from all of us.

Danae said...

Love your family pictures. Congrats to Spencer on getting baptized!

Janell said...

What a beautiful family!!! Congratulations Spencer, I can't believe we have baptized boys! I love the family pics even the attempted photos are adorable, what a special day, thanks for sharing it with us!