
When we went to California on fall break we spent a day at Newport Beach. The kids love playing in the waves and the sand. It was so nice and warm that day. Joseph and I enjoyed relaxing on the beach.

Travis and the kids letting the waves crash in on them

Joseph and Grandma enjoying some rays. I put his hat on so his little head wouldn't get sunburned. He loves to be outside and was happy as a clam at the beach.

Spencer buried in the sand

Travis and Kathryn working hard to get Spencer all covered up.

Robin, Laura, Kathryn, Spencer and Travis all in the waves

Holding on tight to Dad

We walked out on the pier and watched the people fishing off it. I had Joseph in the sling and Kathryn didn't want to participate in the photo right then, other than that it was a pretty good family picture!!
5 comments:
I'm so jealous. You all look nice and warm AND playing at the beach! Do you have family in CA? You seem to go pretty often.
We miss you too, Natalie! (Although it probably isn't Sunnyside itself that you are missing, is it? Walmart, Fiesta Foods, slow traffic....) Maybe someday we'll make it down to Colorado and come see you!
You seriously came home to snow! maybe I don't want to move there after all! How fun to have a trip with Travis to Newport. you were "living the dream!" You look awesome by the way! I love your hair.
It looks like a great time.
Your pictures brought back memories of going to the beach in California when Tate was very small. Tyler was also in Kindergarten and Adele was almost three. The kids ran around on the beach and got a little wet from waves. The only difference was the temperature. It was pretty "cold" (nothing like here in February ).
Also, I don't have a number for you. I wanted to draw cousin names for Christmas over the phone today. Give me a call if you read this soon.
Ohhh- looks wonderful! To be at the beach . . . what a fun family trip for you guys!
Post a Comment