
Last night we had "horned frogs" for dinner in honor of the BSU Fiesta Bowl game. It was our good luck charm.
I made pizza dough and filled it with meatballs, sauce, and cheese. Then we made eyes and toothpick horns. The kids helped me paint them green with dyed butter and their tongues with pizza sauce. They thought it was so fun to watch them cook.
We were excited for the game and enjoyed our pre-game meal.
Congrats to the Broncos!!
7 comments:
you are the coolest mom ever! i'm glad your team won.
How could you cut into those frogs to eat them?? ;o)
That is just too darn cute Natalie! I love it.
You are too funny! Good chatting with you today!
I thought of you guys during the game. Yes, I actually watched , but I was also reading a book too. The frogs look very realistic and slimy.
Travis told me about the frogs! I wish I were as creative and fun as you are!!! Love ya-Jen
Jenny can you invite me to your blog
Post a Comment