Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Danger Baby

This is Joseph playing in the dishwasher at my parents house. It is his favorite thing to do. Whenever he hears it opening he comes crawling over and tries to gnarl with everything. At my house I have to do the dishes when he is taking a nap because he likes to crawl up and sit on the lid.
Playing tug-o-war with Andy.
Joseph loves cords and always wants to wrangle in them. He has learned to crawl up the stairs and is so proud of himself when he makes it to the top. We now have a baby gate. Spencer and Kathryn are good helpers and announce "Danger baby" when he is getting into something he shouldn't.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh- Joseph is soooo adorable!! What a fun baby. I have to say I have mixed feelings about Tyler crawling sometime in the next few months- things will have to CHANGE! Gates will have to go up, kid's toys' banished from the living room (the girls' favorite toys are Littlest Pet shop- - BAD for babies . . . ).

Danae said...

This sounds so familiar, and the twins are a bit older than Joseph! They still can't get enough of the dishwasher. I unload it either during naptime or when they are contained in their high chairs.