Monday, December 13, 2010

Ginger Bread Houses

We had a great time building gingerbread houses with our friends the Zirkers and Jorensen's. It has been a fun tradition to get together and let the kids get creative and wild with candy.

Kathryn filled every possible place on her board. She kept asking for more "glue" and adding more and more candy. She was so proud when she was done.

3 comments:

James and Jessica Ford said...

Jerks. Sunny and warm...bah humbug! O.K. Wait...why do your gingerbread houses look so professional? I need your ideas for next year. Can't wait to met all your friends. ha ha!

Danae said...

You guys do all kinds of fun things! I'm jealous. Kathryn's gingerbread house is so cute!

Janell said...

Those are wicked awesome gingerbread houses! I love K's cute face and hair, how adorable. You always have so much fun at your house!!!