Spencer lost his other front tooth. Now he has a nice big hole in his smile. His new teeth are growing in so fast that he may have his two front teeth by Christmas.
I have been looking a older post I had missed. The kids are sure growing! You better record Spencer singing "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" before they grow in. Good to see what you guys are up to.
2 comments:
I have been looking a older post I had missed. The kids are sure growing! You better record Spencer singing "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" before they grow in. Good to see what you guys are up to.
Is that all he wants for Christmas? I love the whistle they can make when they have that little window :) Makes darling pictures too!
Post a Comment