Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dressed for Dinner

Kathryn and I watched the beginning of Titanic on TV on Saturday. She loved the part when they dressed up for dinner.
SO every night for dinner she has "dressed up". She puts on a dress, tights, church shoes, does her hair again and adds some bling with jewelry. She likes to be "announced" to come down the stairs. She is very proper when she eats and I must say it has been a nice addition to our dinners. 


3 comments:

Janel said...

That is adorable!

Nichole said...

That is so cute! What a fun personality.. your own little "woman". Wish I could meet her in person. So you guys still have one year left of residency, right? Where do you want to do the fellowship? I hear Ohio is a great place :)

Janel said...

Tate saw the picture of Kathryn and said "wow she looks cute, hu Mom."