Mandy helped Adele cut out those paper dolls one time when she came to visit. I did not have the patience for those tiny pieces, but Mandy said she enjoyed it! Adele was thrilled.
I am very impressed with Kathryn's cutting abilities! And cute paper dolls, by the way. what a fun way to spend an afternoon.
So cute! I used to love paper dolls, what a doll SHE is too!!!
That baby is so stinking cute. I love the name Joey. Do you call him that? My little bro Joey is now 28. What a cute kid you have.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Mandy helped Adele cut out those paper dolls one time when she came to visit. I did not have the patience for those tiny pieces, but Mandy said she enjoyed it! Adele was thrilled.
I am very impressed with Kathryn's cutting abilities! And cute paper dolls, by the way. what a fun way to spend an afternoon.
So cute! I used to love paper dolls, what a doll SHE is too!!!
That baby is so stinking cute. I love the name Joey. Do you call him that? My little bro Joey is now 28. What a cute kid you have.
Post a Comment