Maybe you have seen those ads ".....and I'm a Mormon". Our local church leaders challenged everyone to create their own profile at mormon.org. At first, I had a hard time doing it because I hadn't started an orphanage and I don't play the electric guitar, but after working on it for a few days I finally was able to express my thoughts and feelings and just be me!
Check out my profile at:
http://mormon.org/me/4FFS/
and as always if you have any questions about my religion or beliefs I'd be happy to answer them!
Day 7 The Scenic Route back to Edinburgh
1 year ago
3 comments:
Karaoke would go nicely with electric guitar skills.
I like it! It's true though that electric guitar skills would round you out nicely. ;)
I don't feel like I'm interesting enough to make one of those.
You did a nice job on your profile! I loved your comments about the guitar and orphanage- I felt like that too! Thanks for sharing this! :)
Post a Comment