Yummy dinner of tacos and chips and salsa
Spencer ready to PARTY!
Fiesta Crew
The finished butterfly pinata. I can't believe my mom made such a great one! She is amazing. I would have told Kathryn to chose a more conventional pinata shape!
Francis the donkey and his fiesta debut.The kids helped color him.
Joey's turn
Miss Kathryn
Spencer getting ready
Kathryn giving it a whack!
Joey man. He wanted to hug it rather than hit it.
Spencer getting down to business. He was able to break it and send a giant pile of candy crashing to the floor. Everyone was SO excited to scoop it up.













1 comment:
No wonder you are so fun! You guys did all of this super crazy fun stuff over Christmas break? I'm pretty sure I haven't done that many cool things in my LIFE. And most of my cool fun crazy adventures involved you. I should have been taking notes.
Post a Comment