On Christmas Eve we transformed the garage into Bethlehem. Complete with shops and venders.
And the stable
Kathryn and Joseph were Mary and Joseph
Spencer, Marcie and Robin were shepherds.
Dave, Jen, and Jack were shepherds too!
Laura was an angel and Donna and Nick were wise men
Everyone in front of the stable.
Kathryn and Spencer enjoying the night. They liked the toy shop! We made "money" out of playdough for everyone to "buy" things.
Marcie trying to get the best price on a wii game.
Joey doing the "mini golf" --not sure how authentic that is!
Roger
Dad running the sweets shop
Mom giving Bethlehem makeovers. This was Kathryn's favorite.
Joseph and I
Kids decorating pinecone trees at the craft booth.
It was a super fun night! Thanks to Grandpa for putting it all together!















1 comment:
I LOVE "Mary and Joseph". So cute. I miss you guys way too much. :)
Post a Comment