My kids are so excited for Christmas. Spencer found this Santa hat in our box of Christmas decorations. Everyday when he gets home from school he puts it on and takes it off only for dinner and a bath. He even sleeps in it!!Two days ago when the mailman drove by our house Kathryn ran to the window and started yelling, "Santa's here! Santa's here!" I had to explain that it was not Santa, just the mailman. She wants it to be Christmas so bad!! I'm not sure we can make it to the 25th.
1 comment:
Crae told us about Kathryn and the mailman. I though it was very cute. I thought of her when the Fed Ex women delivered a package.
Every time it snows Tate says "It's Christmas and pulls a chair over the fridge were the present Spencer have him is and wants to open it.
Post a Comment