Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve

The kids were so good all day long. Travis had to work so we were on our own for Christmas Eve. We watched Christmas movies and made cookies. The kids patiently waited until it was time to open their present from Mom.
Spencer in his new PJ's enjoying a cookie
Kathryn is excited about her 3 cookies!
These are the cookies we left for Santa along with little love notes for him.
Ready for bed and visions of sugar plums!

3 comments:

~ kietra ~ said...

Very Cute!!! Love the festive pj's!

Anna said...

Jackson has the same PJs as Spencer & Joseph!! Sounds like you had a fun Christmas Eve. I left you a message last night... I'm working like a crazy person, but we'll have to catch up soon!

Danae said...

I love the excitement of Christmas Eve! (except the part about the kids just can't seem to fall asleep so Santa can visit...)