
I took this picture of Joseph after his bath. He was so sad to get out. He loves to kick and splash. He is the best baby ever- so I thought I should capture him actually crying. Seriously he is so fun. He smiles and coos and just loves to be held. I can't believe that he is three months old now... time is flying by and I need to slow it down somehow. The more children I have the more I understand a parents love and the fact that you love all your children the same and it just increases with each child you have-- that said, I must admit that I am really enjoying having Joseph- more confident, less worried, less stressed about things that don't matter, trying to savor the time we have together and make it count. He is one rolly, polly, wiggly, cuddly, squeeze man. He loves to have his neck kissed- sends him into fits of giggles.
No comments:
Post a Comment