Last night Spencer was saying his payers. He went through all the usual things he says and then at the end said, "and bless mom with her pregnancy that the baby will be able to come out---pause, pause, pause----properly." It was so cute. He is very thoughtful. I am not sure if he knows how babies "come out", but we didn't discuss it. I think that "properly" is the best description of all.
4 comments:
So funny.
I made the mistake of mentioning how babies come out, and Elizabeth still talks about it.
That is so sweet!! My four year old has been wondering the same thing- one day he came to me and said, mom, your mouth is not big enough for the baby to come out of your tummy. I had a good laugh. We just explained that the doctor helps get it out and he seems to be satisfied with that answer for now.
He is one sweet child! That is so thoughtful. You are such a good mom, he learned that sweetness from you!
HILAROUS!! Cynthia was a little worried how babies come out- - so I had to explain a little to her- - I still don't think she got it. I hope our baby comes out "properly" too! Congratulations, by the way!
Post a Comment