This is the speech Spencer gave at his graduation. Each of the kids had a turn and got to say what they learned in KG, what their favorite thing about KG was, and what they wanted to be when they grew up.
There were lots of standard answers-- teachers, doctors, veterinarians etc, but some of the stand outs where- a dog sitter, NBA player, and Walmart worker.
3 comments:
That's cool that he learned addition and subtraction- that's more than they learned here. We didn't have a graduation either.
I love it. A teacher is good. I wanted to marry a teacher. Oh well. I love how his hair looks so nice and sharp. It just reminded me that the boys need a haircut! I too, hope your baby comes out proper. Hilarious. Mayber he will be on OB. He's got the politically correct terms down. He's halfway there.
Ah that is so cute! He'll make a great teacher. One of the boys in Alex's class said he wanted to be a Mc Donald's worker, while on the other end of the spectrum another boy said he wanted to be an investment banker. Kids are so cute!
Post a Comment