Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Marcella's Wedding

My little sister Marcella was married June 27th in Boise. This is a picture of her and her husband Nick coming out of the temple. These were just the picks we got from our cheesy camera, but they have nice professional ones. Marcie was so beautiful! It was really emotional to watch her get married- I am so glad we could be there to share with her and Nick.
Spencer and I on the bench outside the temple waiting. I got a new haircut. I went in to the stylist and asked for a trim and somehow that translated to "ugliest cut in the world", but it will grow out one day.
Kathryn and "her grandpa" at the temple. She latched onto him and wouldn't let go.
Travis, JD, Marcie Andy, and Dave
Robin, Jen, Marice, Mom and Me (and giant belly!)

3 comments:

Danae said...

You are looking good! Your haircut doesn't look bad- it probably was just not what you were expecting. Your baby bump is cute!

Janell said...

Natalie, I seriously have had that happen before at the hair salon, I think at least twice. So sorry, but the wedding looked beautiful and I am so happy you were able to be there.

Janell said...

I also wanted to add I showed your hair cut to Mark and he likes it. You do look very beautiful, it's just hard to adjust to something completely different than you were expecting huh.