Thursday, July 16, 2009

Williams Family Reunion

While we were in Idaho we were able to attend the Williams Family Reunion. It was so nice to see everyone and have a chance to be together. The kids really enjoyed their cousins. With Great Grandpa Grant
Making firework shirts. Kathryn loved her shirt and was so excited she put it on and had the stamps placed on it while she was wearing it.
Spencer on the zip line. Fearless!
Kathryn wasn't so sure about the zip line, but she liked it after a few turns.
Grandma Carol with some of the little cousins. All blonde except Kathryn.

2 comments:

James and Jessica Ford said...

what are you talking about? your haircut is awesome. I have wanted to go short but keep getting scared. I need to talk to you about Denver. James may want to do fellowship there. I keep checking your blog to see if there is any baby...I guess I will keep checking. Good Luck

Janell said...

Love the firework shirts, what a cute idea. It's beautiful there, so happy you could make it out for the reunion!