Monday, July 13, 2009

On the Road Again

We had a wonderful 2 week vacation to Idaho. My little sister got married and we were able to go to Travis' family reunion as well. It was a great time for everyone. I got some serious R&R and always LOVE being back home surrounded by family. (More posts to come soon!)

We drove a 40ft motor home to Boise from Denver. It was so much fun for the kids. They loved being able to run around, watch movies, eat, and use the restroom whenever they needed to! It was a fun way to travel.

Kathryn perched up in her bed in the motor home.

Spencer passed out on our bed watching a movie. He thought the motor home was absolutely the best way to travel.
Big rig driver Travis. He did such a great job driving us. He is such a safe driver.Spencer playing up in the top beds.
Kathryn on the couch enjoying the road trip!

4 comments:

Danae said...

That does look like a nice way to travel.
I'm glad you are back. I've missed seeing how you guys are doing on your blog.

~ kietra ~ said...

What a great idea!! That looks like a blast for the kids!

Janell said...

OMGOsh that sounds like so much fun!!! What a way to travel. I have been checking your blog like a maniac wondering if you were ok, but I am so happy to see it was because you were out having too much fun to blog about! :) Miss you!!! P.S. that looks like a way nice RV!!!

Jocelyn said...

I echo Janell's OMGosh - how will you ever go back to normal travel. What a fun trip. Thanks for sharing all the pictures.