
Anna and her son, Jackson, came to visit last week. We had so much fun together. It is so special to have a friend like her. We met before out Sophomore year of high school and have been best friends ever since! We went to college and pharmacy school together. We live far apart now so it was really great to see her and spend time hanging out and seeing a few Denver sights.

This is her adorable son right after a bath. He loved to crawl around and found a little path behind the couch he would do laps around.


We went to the Denver Zoo and enjoyed a nice afternoon. We had a fun lunch and saw lots of the animals.



We also went down to Colorado Springs and saw the Olympic Training Center. I love the Olympics and so does Anna, so it was the perfect sight for us to go see. The tour got rained out so that was a bummer, but we enjoyed what we were able to see. We were so glad Anna could come and see us and we can't wait to get together again.
4 comments:
Woo-hoo, I LOVE the post about ME! Thanks for a fun trip & fun pics. It makes me laugh Kathryn calls Jackson "Jackie Baby"! I LOVE it! I think it will be his new nickname.
You two are just so cute. I hope the visit was awesome.
you two look great! you really haven't changed much since high school! ;) lol.. except anna is more blonde now. glad you've been able to keep up the relationship!
So fun to see you and Anna together again, I miss you fun gals!!! I am so glad you had a great time together.
Post a Comment