Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kathryn-isms

Kathryn has been saying that she can do things "by her own self" and that she "needs her privacy" when she is in the bathroom. I went along with it until she unrolled an entire roll of TP and put it in the toilet. Luckily (or unluckily) she hadn't flushed yet so I fished it out. She is really doing well at the potty training and set a new world record at church on Sunday for going 4 times in 3 hours. She is so funny- every morning she wakes up and checks to see if it snowed outside. She doesn't care that it is summer. What a character.

3 comments:

Becky said...

So cute!! Lillian is so funny and cute at this age- - but a handful too! Now if I could just potty train her too . . . it hasn't been going well . . .

Anyway- sounds like you have been having fun this summer in CO-- looks like there is a ton to do (I am jelous of that). So you guys survived 1st year of residency? All I can say is wahoo- one year down! I REALLY hope this next year is better - - this last year we barely survived. We will see - - adding a newborn into the craziness is going to be interesting . . .

Danae said...

haha. Isn't it great spending half of the church meeting in the restroom?

Mitzi said...

I can relate to the toilet paper roll (only it was half w roll to blow his nose then into the toilet and flush... luckily no flooding (just nothing going down)!