Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"In my pretty garden the veggies are growing"

Our little garden has done well this year despite our lack of green thumbs. I love how tall the sunflower plants are getting. We have harvested the peas and beans and have some tomatoes and pumpkins growing. The potatoes are a bit iffy and the cucumbers never made it. I am past the weeding stage so it is an organic free-for-all in there and getting pretty wild. We'll see if the weeds or veggies win in the next few weeks.

4 comments:

~ kietra ~ said...

nice work on the garden nat! i don't blame you for not weeding.. i wouldn't (and didn't) do it when i was HOT and PREGNANT either! ;)

Danae said...

"Organic free-for-all" - I love it! We didn't weed our garden while we were on our trip, and then it became too big a job for anyone to want to do. But we are still getting veggies. So, good luck!

Janel said...

We had a great time on our visit! It is fun to look at the pictures of you backyard after being there. Your garden did look great!

Janell said...

I'd say it's growing VERY well!!!