
This Spencer's dog Gundy. He got it when he was born from Jenny and has loved it ever since. When he was small he would take it to the babysitters for comfort. Now he just sleeps with him. I was thinking he is getting too big to have Gundy now, but my thoughts have changed.
In August Travis was working the night shift and one night Spencer left Gundy in my bed. I was so HUGE and uncomfortable I thought I would try snuggling with Gundy. I put him up around my neck and it was WONDERFUL. He kept me warm and toasty and was all soft and snuggly. I slept with him for a few nights until Spence noticed he was gone and came and took him back.
So now that I've snuggled with Gundy a few nights I figure it is fine for Spencer to keep him- he's growing up fast enough as it is- and I'm looking into getting my own Gundy!!
2 comments:
It's funny- Emma and Elizabeth never attached themselves to a blanket or stuffed toy. But I think the twins are attached to their blankets.
It was nice of Spencer to share Gundy with you while Travis was away at night. It is very lonely without your hubby!
Boy were can I get me a gundy! I'm to the huge and uncomfortable stage. Adele remembered sleeping with Kathryn's gundy, and then throwing it around when they were supposed to be sleeping.
Post a Comment