Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tri-Mom


Okay, so Tri-mom doesn't sound nearly as cool as Oct-a-mom, but one baby has been plenty for us right now! Joseph is such a good baby and it is so nice to have him in our family. We are having lots of good bonding. Kathryn loves him and Spencer is warming up to him too. It is amazing how having a baby makes your other children suddenly grow. They are so big and have these long arms and legs. I am feeling better every day and we are doing well.

5 comments:

Danae said...

What I notice about the older kids is how big their hands and feet are compared to the fragile, tiny hands of a baby. All of a sudden, your "baby" looks huge next to the new baby.
I'm so glad you are getting better. Hang in there!

Anna said...

I love this post! You are so funny. Can you believe you are the mother of 3? And, what a beautiful 3 they are!

On another note, did you see Jon Gosselin's interview last night??

James and Jessica Ford said...

Oh my goodnes! My computer is a piece of junk and we are working on getting a new one...but it has taken me a week to find your blog and 10 minutes just to scroll donw to see that little baby. I am dying. I just told James yesterday...I have got to find the Williams blog and see their baby...How fun. I ma so excited for all of you. Isn't it the best feeling to have the baby out! It feels so good. Keep up the good work.

mandyjanewilliams said...

Such a cute family! I hope you are doing well. I heard that 3 kids is the hardest transition because you don't have enough arms. Good Luck!

Janell said...

I love seeing them all laid out like that! So cute! It's crazy having 3 isn't it. Of course so much fun, I am so glad everyone is bonding and hopefully you get some peaceful moments for you and Joseph too!