
I don't know what it is about Conference, but it seems to bring out the crazies at our house. Overall, we did a good job at listening so I am happy about that and I really enjoyed the sessions. The kids played, did conference packets, put puzzles together, and also ran wild. To burn off some of their energy we went on a walk Sunday afternoon between sessions.

They got to pick how they wanted to do their hair for the walk. Each of them choose "Spikey" Spencer's was easy to spike- Kathryn's not so much. This was my best attempt at spikey for her.

Spencer's feet got cold so he decided to put on an extra pair of socks. By the end of the day he had on 5 pairs! It wasn't that cold in our house, I think he just liked to be silly. His feet looked like little loaves of bread.

Club foot, no, just a lot of socks!
1 comment:
My kids were crazy wild on Sunday also. The conference packets only entertain for so long. I noticed "Sugar doodle" had a bunch of ideas on it to help make conference special for them, but at 9:55 A.M. Sunday morning I did not have enough time to read them. Maybe in 6 months I can pass on some good ideas!
Post a Comment