Monday, October 12, 2009

Joseph's Blessing Day

Joseph was blessed on Sunday. It was a very special day for our family. We were sad that our extended family was unable to come, but we could feel their thoughts and prayers for us.
Travis was the proud papa and gave a nice prayer. It is such a blessing to be married to Travis- I love him so much and am grateful he is worthy to give our children blessings. He is an outstanding father and loves us all so much.
It was bitter cold in Denver this weekend. We had little Joseph all bundled up. I was able to use my Bethlehem blanket. It is always special memories to use it.
Mom kisses
Kathryn holding Joseph tight. She had pulled out her hair by the end of church (her behavior at church made the rest of us want to pull OUR hair out!)
Brothers
Brothers and sister
This picture was taken by Spencer. I think he did a good job! We are so happy and our family has already had many special experiences with Joseph. We are so glad he is ours. He brings such a sweet spirit into our home and we are enjoying every moment with him.

4 comments:

mandyjanewilliams said...

I love the picture of Spencer and Joseph! (And Spencer did a great job with the picture he took.) Congratulations. He is a beautiful boy.

Janel said...

The pictures of Joseph with everyone individually are cute. Sorry we were not there for the big day.

I to wanted to pull my hair out during Sacrament meeting too. Tate ran all the way around the gym before I got caught up with him. It was while they were sustaining a new member of the bishopric. All I heard was Bryan J. I thought Jorgensen, but latter found out it was Brian Jensen

Danae said...

How wonderful! It's a great thing to be able to see the man you love perform one of many sacred priesthood blessings he can give your children.
You are looking good, Natalie!

Janell said...

I love the Mom kisses picture! Spencer is quite the photographer too! What a beautiful day it was!