
This hand-painted figurine was advertised in our paper a few weeks ago. It was in the section with the coupons and it made me laugh. It is called "My Love for You is Eternal" and 4" high. It costs only $19.99 (+ S&H of course!) I don't know when meerkat's became the symbol of a mother's love, but I don't think my mother would be too impressed if I bought this for her. It honestly is one of the cheesiest things I've ever seen. The first paragraph says," As this mother meerkat stands alert, her adorable pup knows that she is safe from harm, for Mother's watchful eyes are every vigilant as she protects her innocent young." Nothing says love like a mother meerkat!
2 comments:
When I think "mother", I always think "meerkat". I thought everyone did.
HAHAHAHAHA!
I would be offended if my kids bought that for me. 'Cause when I think meerkat, I think The Lion King, and somehow, it isn't flattering.
Post a Comment