Friday, October 30, 2009

Welcome Home to Snow!

We flew home from LA last night and were meet by 2 feet of snow. It is freezing here in Colorado! It was a rude awakening that our vacation was really over. Travis had to dig out tracks for our Durango to make it into the garage.
Spencer and Kathryn are enjoying the snow today. They bundled up to go make snow angels and have a snowball fight.
You can see how much snow there is on the slide and swings. The only good thing about it is that it will melt by Sunday!

2 comments:

Sister Ward said...

I'm cold just looking at it!

Becky said...

Ewwww- snow! I am definitely not ready for winter . . .

I know I am terribly behind on blogging- but I just caught up on yours. Little Joseph is ADORABLE!! I had so much fun looking at all the pictures of him, AND your other kids. They are getting so grown up. Glad things are going well for your family!