I am addicted to craigslist now. I check it all day. I love to browse under free stuff. It makes me laugh. Today there is a weaving loom, tire rims, free 25" TV- this is what the posting says
"I have a black TV, a few years old. It usually works fine but sometimes the screen shrinks down to just a six inch band across the middle. I would say it works great 85% of the time.
I dont have a remote for it, but come on, it is free." So funny to me.
Then I look at jobs- which are always lame- like dog walking, baby sitting, being in a mamogram movie-- Travis made a new rule though. He said I have to stop worrying and looking for a job on craigslist and actually STUDY for my law test and get licensed here in CO. That would be much more productive, but not nearly as fun.
Day 7 The Scenic Route back to Edinburgh
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment