We went to our ward's trunk-or-treat as the Ghost family. It was very scary. This is our trunk decorations at the end of the night. We used our headstones and made ghosts out of tissue paper and hung the fake bones from the tailgate. It was probably the scariest trunk there.

Travis the the ghost kids ready to go. Spencer didn't want to paint his face, but he did put on the black lips. His sheet turned out really good and looked like he was floating when he walked.

I was worried that Kathryn wouldn't be a ghost with us. I scared her when I had my face painted, but one I talked to her she knew it was me and wasn't scared. In fact she wanted her face all painted and hair white too. She would say, "I scary, I scary baby." Very scary.


Me and the ghost kids before we left. My sheet wasn't quite long enough to convey ghost to people. They thought we were the undead, zombies, mummies, and banchees. Kathryn was wild and loud enough to give them that idea. We had a fun night. I always love dressing up for Halloween and my husband is a good sport to go along with me.
3 comments:
Nice work, Williams! You are the scarriest family ever. I'm so proud of your Halloween spirit.
How fun- you guys look GREAT!! I remember my mom dressing up as a witch (with a green face and everything) when I was little, and we wouldn't come anywhere near her we were so scared of her!
Super cool ghosties!!! Love the make-up work and you all are such super scary! I love it!!!!
Post a Comment