Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tangles make us sad!

Kathryn was very upset after her bath because I had to brush all the tangles out. She has started twisting her hair which is awful. It makes huge rat nests in her hair. We are working on that and potty training. Neither is going so hot. Every time I try to take her to the potty she says she's "Perfect". Our goal for the week is to try and have a more coordinated effort and not let running errands interfere with "the plan." I've been buying diapers since June thinking, "This will be the last pack". Ever since the move she's just not as excited about using the potty BEFORE she uses the diaper! It will get better though and I think she's ready to really try again.

1 comment:

Becky said...

you will have to let me know how potty training goes! Lillian actually went the first few times we sat her on the potty- several months ago. Now, when I try to get her to go she screams and cries and doesn't want to sit on the potty or says "No mommy" and waves me away. I think as soon as she realized WE wanted her to go- it wasn't so fun anymore and she is resisting. I don't want to push it (it totally backfired with our other kids)- but yet I think she is ready. What should I do?? I will be interested to see how you train Kathryn! I need all the ideas I can get, since I had such a horrible time with Marcus and Cynthia.