Saturday, October 18, 2008

Go Broncos


Yesterday was game day for the Broncos. I wore my jersey around town in the morning while Kathryn and I ran our errands. At both stores someone talked to me about Boise State. One woman had just moved from Nampa so we chatted and then the cashier at the last store said, "Oh, Boise State, I love Boise State. Are they playing today?" I said "Yes, that's why I have my game day jersey on." She asked when they played and I told her it was at 6 and she said, "Good, I would be so mad if they were playing when I had to work! I can't wait to go home and watch it." She didn't have a BSU connection, just liked to watch them play. It was so funny to me. I love being part of Bronco Nation.

The game was fun to watch. The kids were wild running around pushing babies in strollers around the house yelling GO BRONCOS- we have an open floor plan so they have a loop- probably will have a track in it by the time we move. So that wasn't so condusive to enjoying the game. Great thing about DVR though I just paused it and put the kids to bed and them enjoyed my game in peace.

No comments: