
Kathryn is off the bottle. I remember with Spencer there was lots of wailing and gnashing of teeth when he had to stop drinking a bottle. Kathryn however, has just stopped all on her own. She goes to bed without one and even naps --well when she naps-- without one. Travis took this picture to represent being cut off the bottle like its CLASSIC CONCENTRATION. Kathryn is so funny though, its been a week and she hasn't asked for it once. Maybe that will help with the potty training too! Yahoo. Edit
3 comments:
Woo Hoo! I can't believe you guys made it through giving up the bottle pain-free. You are so lucky!
It was a festivus miracle.
Oh- I am so jealous!! Lillian is sooo attached to her bottle and refuses to sleep without it. The other day she cried for almost 2 hours until we finally gave in. I need another method to get her off of it than cold turkey. Any suggestions?
Post a Comment