Travis and I have been watching the Biggest Loser this season. I like the read the recap every Wednesday on this website: http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20276851,00.html
This is an excerpt from today:
"However, things finally got interesting when the trainers visited their trainees at home. Jillian, despite her brusque attitude, genuinely cares about the mental health of her contestants. She sat down with each of her team members, discussed the specific problems they were having at home, and helped them work through the issues. Mike was having a hard time accepting his brother's apathy toward losing weight — saying it was ''disgusting'' to see him so fat. Jillian helped Mike realize that he was projecting his feelings about his old self onto his brother. Once Mike accepted the way he used to be, that anger would go away. (Props to the single tear running down Mike's face as Jill whispered that he'd ''come through on the other side.'') Tara was worried because she didn't feel in control anymore like she did on the ranch, and became particularly upset about a day when she worked out for six hours at the gym only to ''ruin'' it all by eating pita chips. Jillian sat down with Tara for a glass of wine and helped her realize that indulging in a 100-calorie treat every now and then wouldn't derail everything she'd been working for. Helen was having trouble balancing all her responsibilities and still finding time for herself (reminds me of a certain Jessie Spano: ''There's no time! There's never any time!''). Jillian used the wine tactic (lady likes her wine) to make Helen realize that she needed to take care of herself just as much as she needed to take care of everyone else. "
The Jessie Spano comment was so funny. I was dying laughing. I clicked on the link and enjoyed watching the old Saved By the Bell clip. My brothers and I quote this all the time to each other. "I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so .....scared" Ha HA HA!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4sfo1_saved-by-the-bell-jessies-song-part_fun
Day 7 The Scenic Route back to Edinburgh
1 year ago
1 comment:
That's awesome! I love that clip. J.D. loved it too!
Post a Comment