While we were in Boise I got an email from our local library saying that 3 books were overdue. I was all worried about it because I KNEW I had turned them in with the rest of our batch a few weeks ago. When we got back to Denver we had to turn in our book on tape we had checked out to the circulation desk. Kathryn was snoozing in the car so just Travis went in to return the book on tape and inquire about our overdue books. I was all upset and worried in the car. Travis came back and said we owed them $45 for the three kids books! I started freaking out and saying "I know I turned them in, I know I turned them in!" Travis started laughing and said when he talked to the librarians they were really nice and went to the shelf and all three books had been put back on the shelf without being scanned in. They said they were sorry and glad it all worked out. I was SO glad that they were there safe and sound. Whew!!
1 comment:
Yikes! That is quite a price tag for 3 books! Glad the librarians found your books already turned in and you didn't have to fight it.
Post a Comment