
Spencer got Ant Lantis from my brother Dave and his wife Jen. He likes to make all sorts of ant jokes now. He thinks they are hilarious, but the rest of us think they are rather lame!

Kathryn got 3 packs of Disney princess figures. She loves them and hold about 20 in her hands at one time. She got the dragon from Sleeping Beauty and loves to say "Oh, mean dragon"

This is our little family with the kids stockings. When they first walked in Kathryn could only see presents for Spencer and started crying. Then we showed her where her babies were and she held them up triumphantly. So cute!

My sister Marcella made a fireplace for the kids because Spencer was concerned about how Santa could bring him presents without a chimney. It was very cute and the kids loved it.
4 comments:
I am so jealous. I can't believe you actually got to feel the sun. How would that be? Your kids are getting so bug. How is it that other people's kids always look bigger than your own. I think that I still see my kids as babies...not as how they really are. It's kindof strange!
Looks like fun. We missed all of you at Christmas (or the day after). Was Disneyland crowded on Christmas?
I agree. Sunshine must have been a nice change for Christmas. Looks like you guys had a fun vacation!
I heard his ant farm doesn't come with a coupon for ants?! I can't believe that! I hope he finds some tenants soon!
Post a Comment