Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kathryn


This past week we have all had a touch of a "bug". Kathryn was sick last Monday and Spencer was so sick last Tuesday. He woke up early in the morning and was throwing up. Travis was up with him and asked if he wanted a pillow while he was laying on the bathroom floor. Spencer said yes and Kathryn heard him from in my bed and jumped out, went to her room, got her own pillow and brought in for Spencer to use. It was so sweet.
The sickness finally caught up to me this week and I was doing bad on Tuesday. I spent it moaning on the couch and Kathryn was so good and patient with me. I ended up having to throw up (which is the worst ever) and Kathryn came in a started patting my back and saying, "Poor Natalie, poor Natalie". She is the sweetest, most thoughtful girl and we all appreciate her in our family.

2 comments:

Danae said...

Getting sick when your husband is at work is the pits!! I'm glad Kathryn was good for you during it all. Hopefully you guys will stay healthy now. Flu season is the worst!

Becky said...

Ohh- I hope you are all feeling better now! Being sick like that is the worste. Kathryn is a doll- how cute!! I love the more recent post with things she says too. So, do you think she has watched too many Disney movies?? Just kidding. She's pretty smart- like the rest of her family!