Wednesday, January 28, 2009

23, the Resident, and Me



I like to watch Jon and Kate Plus 8 on TLC. I haven't seen all of the episodes so I set the DVR to record them all. This makes for a TON on our recording list. I just check it everyday and see if it is one I have seen or not and then delete it. I run into trouble if they have a marathon. Travis does not see the point of watching a show like that. He thinks Kate is annoying and Jon is whimpy. I really like watching them interact and it makes my life seem more normal. Last night they had a preview for an upcoming episode and followed it with another show called 18 and counting (which is apparently about a family with 18 kids- I have never watched it). I jokingly told Travis that all we needed were 21 more kids and we could have our own TV show. I said it could be called, 23, the Resident, and Me!!

1 comment:

Janell said...

I also like John and Kate plus 8! It makes me realize I have it easy. I would totally be your number one fan club president for 23, the resident, and me. You guys better get cracking!