
Today Spencer brought home a story he had written this week in school. I took a picture of it, but it is hard to see. This is what is says:
"I like to play with my family. But not so much with Kathryn, my sister. She is little so be careful. Dad is fun. He is so fun! Mom is not so fun. I'm ok. Just to tell you about my family"
Dad is the super fun one according to Spencer. I was telling Travis that he needed to plan an activity to do with just he and Spencer for some bonding this weekend. Apparently, it is I that needs to do some bonding and be "fun" !! Ha ha ha. Kids are so funny!
2 comments:
It appears that absence makes kids think that your fun. Or the fact that Natalie must let Spencer know how fun I am.
Ah Natalie, I KNOW you are fun. Spencer, what a little monkey he is. So cute, glad you took a picture of it for proof in the future. This is gonna be worth a lot one day!
Post a Comment