Friday, February 20, 2009

Great Grandma and Grandpa Ward

While we were in Boise we went to see my grandparents. It is always fun to go to their house and visit. Spencer likes to play with their basket of toy cars. Kathryn likes to run around and find things to grab and man handle. I have to keep a sharp eye on her because there is lots to break, but she loves to explore and look at everything.

3 comments:

Janell said...

What a precious picture Natalie! These are priceless. Looks like you had a great time in ID!

Sister Ward said...

I hope you didn't have any more "tub mishaps" this time!

Becky said...

Isn't it nice to pop home every once and awhile to see parents! I am loving living 3 1/2 hours away, so I am spoiled being able to go once a month or so. Glad you had a good trip.