I finally added a playlist and I'm super excited about it. I have been listening to Danae's playlist for the last month. Everytime I get on the computer to dink around and waste time I pull up her blog and listen to the playlist. I decided that I should get my own list and stop scamming off her. I think I have found the next giant time waster for me! I just kept adding song after song and couldn't stop. When I got done I looked at and decided it was super lame because it is all 90's songs! What is my deal. I may be stuck in highschool/college for the rest of my life. Scary! SO keep putting new great songs on your playlists and maybe I can find new songs I like and you can enjoy a walk down memory lane on mine.
3 comments:
love it! your songs are so fun. it makes me want to start a blog so I can have a cool playlist like you.
You are right- it does bring me back to the 90s. I still can't believe that they played Tub Thumping at youth dances! I like your playlist!
I hear you about the 90's music . . . we don't get good radio stations here, so I am totally out of it when it comes to modern popular music. The 90's were great, though! I will always remember your 90's part before you moved . . . Marcus still likes to listen to that Spice Girls song . .
Post a Comment